divendres, 30 de setembre del 2016

CHALLENGES

My first challenge is to be a professional football player. I want to play in Football Club Barcelona. But to be a professional football player I will need to do a lot of hard-work and a lot of luck. I want to be a professional football player because football is my favourite sport and I love playing it. Playing with Neymar, Messi, Iniesta or playing against them would be fabulous.
But I don't think that I will end up being a professional football player because it is very difficult. 




My second challenge is to be an astronaut. I want to be the first person who will arribe at Mars. Until nowbody has been on Mars.
Mars is the nearest planet to Earth but it is steel a mistery. Is there life on Mars? I'd like to go there to find out. I soppouse thath to do this I will have to become an astronaut and go to work in the N.A.S.A.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada