dijous, 30 de març del 2017

News: Animals in Peru

The other news is an issue what happens around the world, but in this case it is about Peru. 
A group of people selling animals in catalogues and on public roads, in terrible conditions, have been arrested and inside the house found 100 animals and 40 of them are puppies.

When I said before that happens around the world, I meant that abandoning and mistreating animals is frequent.
I believe in reincarnation and I have always thought that we will become aminals, you like to have a miserable life and suffering. Therefore, if you do not look capable of caring for a pet directly don't buy a pet.
I just want to say that the animals never will hurt, you either.

http://www.newsinlevels.com/products/animals-in-peru-level-2/

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada